Thursday, November 14, 2013

Weekly Layout

This week, I'm posting a newly finished layout of some old pictures (March 30, 2012 to be exact). I still had long hair!

I was newly elected to the Design Team @ Let's Scrap and I needed a headshot.  Gosh, I hadn't had pictures taken of myself in quite some time.  Could have been my senior pictures from way back in 19__ (I ain't telling!).  Was kinda fun, but kinda odd being on that side of the lens.  I was caught talking in several of the outtakes...seems I was giving photography lessons to Bill.  :-)
Scrapbooking them was a bit odd.  Anyone else find it hard to memorialize one's own pictures?  A bit self-indulgent.
The sketch I used is from Scrapbook Generation.  It is not followed exactly.  My picture dimensions were a bit bigger, and I moved the journaling to the bottom left.
A closer look:
  
Products Used:
  • Textured cardstock:  Bazzill Sparkle
  • Alphas:  American Crafts Thickers:  Vanilla, Hugs & Togetherness
  • Patterned paper: 
    • My Mind's Eye:  Collectable "Wonder" Lovely
    • My Mind's Eye:  Lost & Found Two "Sunshine" Adore
    • My Mind's Eye:  Miss Caroline Curious Planks
  • Embellishments: 
    • Stickers:  My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found 3
    • Chipboard:  My Mind's Eye:  Lost and Found 3
    • Brads:  My Mind's Eye:  Lost and Found Two
I love My Mind's Eye "glittered" products!  They are definitely a fav of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment