Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Gavin's Baby Book

Oh, the pictures...they are a piling up!

I'm still undecided as to the format of Gavin's baby book.  Will it be a traditional scrapbook?  Will it be in the Project Life format?  Will the pages be filed in our chronological family albums?  Will it be for him?  For April?  Or, for Grandma?  Gosh, I can't decide!

I did get some cropping time before the 4th of July holiday, and got the title page done.  These pics are from his first photo session at the hospital.  I loved them both!

I used this sketch pulled from the piles on my desk my "inspiration" folder.  It was designed by Diana Fisher and originally published April 2012 @ Scrapbook Circle.   Although it called for different photo orientations other than what I had to work with, I think it turned out okay.
The products are from the new Fancy Pants line called Park Bench. When I saw that blue & yellow measuring tape paper, I fell in love.  I knew it would be perfect for our new baby boy.  The rest of the line is just so darn precious.  Love it!

Background cardstock:  American Crafts Nickel
First Photo sticker:  Bella Blvd. We're Expecting Baby's First Miniatures
Twine:  Stampin' Up Island Indigo
Corrugated Letter Stickers:  American Crafts Vanilla Thickers
Confession time.  I'm not really a good layer-er (is that a word?); but based on the sketch, I just kept going, cutting, and placing.  A matched set of patterned papers makes it a tiny bit easier.

Care to weigh in on what kind of baby book I should be making?  What'cha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment