Friday, March 8, 2013

Card Swap

It is merely a COINCIDENCE that last month's card swap was for baby cards!  I swear.  But, I am so thankful that it was.  I'm all set.

For my "Oh Baby, Baby" cards, I really wanted to create a onesie with punches, but time got away from me; and oh yes, I have a new Silhouette Cameo machine that works wonders!  So, I downloaded and cut this shape from the Silhouette store.  I was able to cut two cards at a time (love the new 12" x 12" cutting format!) and came up with these:

I needed 12 cards (yes...a BIG swap) and decided to give the gals a choice, so four were for a girl, four were for a boy, and four were gender neutral. I loved them all, but truly the boy cards and the striped/green cards were the best because the printed cardstock had a white backside (which becomes the inside of the card after folding).   

The "baby" was cut separately.  I love that I can cut 8 at a time with the Cameo!

Here they are fully assembled...ta da!

The "Oh Baby" is from a new Stampin' Up set and it was stamped onto white cardstock and punched with a 1" circle punch and adhered to the card front with pop dots.  The faux stitching was painstakingly added with matching markers (all paper, ink, and markers are also from Stampin' Up).

What did I get in return you ask?  Feast your eyes on these:

Aren't they cute? 

No comments:

Post a Comment