Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It's a Boy!

I'm not sure I really wanted to know.  I am one of the few remaining women on the planet that thinks one shouldn't ruin one of life's true remaining surprises, but it wasn't my choice to make.  So, at exactly twenty-one weeks, we took a peek at our little peanut...and we were all elated to find out that our new grandbaby is a boy!

Well, if you haven't realized by now, I'm a photo opportunist!  Couldn't let this one getaway.  Uh uh.

April and Beau were very patient, non-confrontational willing photo subjects!  I had prepared my home makeshift photo studio and purchased several props.

I ended up with 82 photos!  Yup.  Eighty-two!!  Ya see, I need lots and lots of crappy shots to get a few good ones.

After the shoot, most of the photos got some editing and some extra ooomph using Photoshop. (That program sure helps disguise an amateur photographer!)  These are the half-way decent photos:
 
 




This photo was the happy couple's favorite:
I was tickled pink blue with the photos!  Here's my favorite:
Good lord, that was so fun!  I'm making a list of the must-get "Anne Geddes" style photos for Gavin's arrival...
 
Oh, and I may or may not have bought a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment