Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Design Team - Repeat

I think I mentioned that I've been selected for another four-month term for the design team @ Let's Scrap?  Hooray!  That first four months flew by.  I can remember how stressed I was over the honor of being chosen.  Now...I'm an old hat.  Hopefully, I can mentor the new gals, and ya'all know I'll never run out of photos!  I just hope the creativity fairy stops by now and again and sprinkles some geniuos-ness on me to get me through the next four months!

The "application" sketch was as follows:

As is always customary at Let's Scrap, you can choose to do one side (left or right) or the double-page spread.  For this particular application, I chose to only use the left side of the sketch.  Thus, the following was born:

Easter 2011
Aren't we matchy-matchy!

I am normally a two-page-layout kinda girl.  I very rarely (if ever) create a single page.  However, this was a favorite photo of the two of us and coupled with the sketch, I thought it would be a fantastic title page for my 2011 album (yes, still a tad bit behind!).

All products are from the Creative Memories Enchanted Power Palette.  The journaling is actually from a Michael Bublé song entitled, You and I.  Enough said.

Here are a few more close-up photos so you can see the lovely details of the products as well as the dimension of the layout:




Aren't you dying to run your fingers over the texture of the layout?  Alas, I hope you do see the great detail of these products:  embossed inks on the patterned papers...the bling is faceted...the flowers are full of dimension...and the lace ribbon is laser cut and adhesive backed.  The black paper is embossed with a leaf pattern.  Aren't they gorgeous?  Since the flowers are paper, I cut the black polka dot and the green one in half to frame the photo.

Come visit the main page @ Let's Scrap on accounta I got a new mug shot and all.  I am so darn proud of myself...I am practically busting my buttons!

2 comments:

  1. Lotsa gorgeousness in your stunning matchy-matchy layout :) I love it Judy!
    Hugs!
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to inspire, Judy! Love the red and green!

    ReplyDelete