Friday, July 27, 2012

Ha! Seems they want to keep me!

Guess what?  I've been been selected for a second term on the Design Team at Let's Scrap.  Can I get some applause?

My first term is ending July 31.  It's been a fast four months!  I've met so many new found friends,  managed to stay on top of my assignments and meet deadlines (well, I did miss one), and get a lot of scrapbooking done!

The team consists of sixteen members.  I sure will miss the fabulous ladies that are leaving as they have inspired me in so many ways these past four months. No matter where we call home, no matter what our native language is, and no matter what our subject matter may be, we are all really just the same.  Memory Keepers.  I thank you and I'll see you around at Let's Scrap.

I'm just sure the next Design Team will be awesome!  Eight of us are staying and there are eight brand new members that will surely provide some major inspiration over the next four months!

My new term starts August 1.  Come back and visit me then to see my "winning" application.

2 comments:

  1. A hearty round of applause coming from Boston this beautiful morning for your accomplishment(s), Judy! After having served on this same Design Team for two terms, I know the time, hard work and passion this assignment requires. I am not surprised you are back for more! Congratulations, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I can't wait to see all the winning layouts!

    ReplyDelete