Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Project Life - Weeks 7 & 8

Okay, so I am still a little behind.  I had planned to get this posted and caught up, but with the end of the blog hop, it has just taken me a while to get it posted.

Week seven was Valentine's week...so lots of redness.


Bill and I still exchange Valentine's.  I love that about us.  And, since I received my order of plastics on the 23rd (I had been waiting ever so patiently), I thought it would be great to keep the cards love notes that we exchanged and used one of the new 6" x 12" page protectors (I call them half-ers).



The Notes and the heart/love you (a freebie here) were cut from my Silhouette.  I like the look of the half-er from the front, but not quite sure about how it looks when you turn the page.  I'm leaving it alone for the time being, but I may come back and add something to the top.

Week 8...pretty plain jane.


However, I did cut a 4" x 6" photo down and mounted it on one of the title cards along with some cute Mardi Gras Jolee's embellishments.

{Observations} is also a Silhouette cut from a travel kit (get it here).  Other than that, pretty darn simple.  Love that about Project Life.

3 comments:

  1. wonderful pages!! I love how you kept the cards you exchanged..PL is so perfect for these types of things...and I love all the shades of red!! great pages and thanks for the freebie...I love the quote...I always like to ask... have a canvas tote bag I used for my notebooks and suc when I meet with my photogrpahy clinets...would it be ok wiht you to print this out on iron-on paper and place on my canvas bag!! It would only be for my tote bag...I always say taking a photo is ever so calming!...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn:
      So glad you are having such great fun with my Emerson quote. Please share pics with me of what you are making. I might like a canvas bag my ownself (hint.hint).

      Delete
  2. BTW...I'm also the one that asked to use the quote at the top of your page..LOL...I prnted it out on the first page of my project life book and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! thanks again!! I get alot of compliments from it!

    ReplyDelete