Saturday, March 3, 2012

Leap Around the World Blog Hop - UPDATE

My first ever blog hop has come to and end (insert sadness).  It was really fun, and I've met some super cool and talented crafters in cyber land.  In total there were 1,213 cards/layouts made for the hop and uploaded to Let's Scrap. Amazing.

If you will remember (refresh your memory here), I was assigned a sketch for a card and I made not one, but two cards.  Well...twenty-one talented ladies jumped on the challenge (hmmm...I'm wondering if it was because of my awesome prize?). 

Feast your eyes on this:


You can see the sketch in the middle.  Isn't it fabulous to see how each lady adapted the sketch.  The cards are fantabulous!

My blog prize goes to Kelly:
Her comment:
Thanks so much for your part in this HUGE hop! Truly appreciated! I like card sample A best because of the red background...beautiful! Card B is also really nice ;)

Congrats Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment