Tuesday, March 1, 2011

All right...

Who turned on Mr. March?

...and can someone tell me where Ms. February went?

Seriously.  It's March already?  It's been so warm that I can't help wishing for Spring.  Time for rebirth and renewal.  It's like pressing the "refresh" button.  Something new is waiting just around the corner...

The month of March starts a busy, hectic quarter of birthdays at our house; Eric's first, followed by April, followed by Bill (just 8 days apart), followed by yours truly.  Mix in a couple of holidays, a bit of travel, and we have a very busy family.

But first, I'm counting down the days for my very first trip to New Orleans to experience Mardi Gras.  A good friend of mine was very persistent and kept insisting I join her.  Oh, okay, I'll go. I'm a bit nervous and very excited.  There are many opinions and psuedo-travel-aficionados out there who offer their varied reviews on New Orleans.  I guess I'll just have to see for myself.

I can't wait to check this off my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment